MUNAFIQ (2016)

3/14/2016 07:20:00 am 0 Comments A+ a-

Monday, 14th March 2016 - Assalammualaikum and hey everyone. So as for today i'll be making a review about the latest movie which is known as MUNAFIQ. I've got to admit that this is really a good horror movie. Believe it or not ive watched this movie more than 2 times. First I watched it with my friends and ive this kind of feelings where nahh this movie takda lah seram mana pun and I saw all of my friends were screaming like crazy and most of the people were saying that this movie is awesome and more scarier than the KHURAFAT so I went to watch it again with my siblings and yes! it was surprisingly interesting and scary. Trust me to those who haven't watched it should go and watch it at the nearest cinema.

How did i feel after watching this movie? Seriously, i couldn't get my hands off of my face. Ive been covering my face since the movie started until the end. Can you guys imagine even in the daylight they also have this shocking scene. But the saddest part is when Ustaz Adam ( SYAMSUL YUSOF) started to cry because of his late wife, Zulaikha (ZARINA ZAINUDDIN).. i think I'm not the only one who was crying at that time, the whole cinema also started to cry as much as the Ustaz cries. One of my favorite scene is when Maria (NABILA HUDA) got possessed by the demon, it makes me feel more scared and i was amazed when the actress started to speak in arab which makes it more interesting and boleh buat orang insaf after listening to the words that she said. But overall I'm quiet impressed with Nabila Huda because she managed to bring this kind of character and she was really into it.

As for me, this movie is different from other local's horror movie. There are so many question in this movie that makes the audience confuse and start to find who is the one that are really munafiq. At first i thought that Ustaz Adam the one who played with the black magic because he still cannot find the murderer of his wife but i was wrong. Then my sister said that Maria's stepmother were the one who are bad because of her character was so suspicious and silent villain but yet she's wrong and after banyak sangat meneka, we decided to give up and focus on the movie. The best part is when Maria said ' saya tak pernah tinggalkan solat, solat tahajjud siang malam untuk mengangungkan tuhan. By that time rasa seram sejuk and terasa sikit lah, yela sedangkan orang yang beriman pun sentiasa diuji dengan ujian yang berat-berat apa lagi orang yang tak pernah menganggungkan Allah SWT dan sentiasa leka dengan duniawi. Haa nak tahu ending dia macam mana? kenalah pergi tengok sementara ada lagi dekat pawagam. Apa-apa pun congratulation untuk Syamsul Yusof sebab berjaya menghasilkan movie yang seram tapi penuh dengan pengajaran dan menyedarkan bahawa iman itu penting untuk setiap umat islam yang berada di atas muka bumi ini. Untuk rating saya bagi 8/10 sebab cerita ni memang best! Tak rugi duit tiket korang kalau tengok movie ni and trust me its really worth it. So sampai sini jela untuk post malam ni. Jumpa lagi untuk next post. Selamat malam kepada semua pembaca Polo Movie Kelab. Teruskan bersama kami sebab lepas ni akan ada banyak lagi review untuk movie-movie yang baru dan menarik.

-PINS-